The only way to truly enjoy the French Quarter is by foot. Soak in the history, architecture, and culture of America’s most foreign city! Highlights include Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, Madame John’s Legacy, the Old Ursulines Convent, and the Lalaurie Mansion.
- all tours conducted by the owner Ashton Rogers
- Summer Hours – Only Private Tours are available during June and July
- Please check the reservation page for availability.
- 1.5 – 2 hrs in duration
- $20 / $15 (Military/Student)
- 12 person limit.
* All tours can be customized as a Private Tour. If you want a different start time or a larger/smaller group size, please contact in advance.
Tours start on the hour! – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour.
All French Quarter Tours will begin within MC Romaguera Studio at 711 Royal Street.
This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
Space is limited for each tour slot, so walk-ups will not be guaranteed a spot on the tour. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Refunds must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of the tour.
PO Box 30466 NOLA 70190